Administrative Services personnel maintain confidentiality of materials handled and files created.
Administrative Services Provided Include:
- Class Handouts
- Merging documents, labels, or envelopes for mailouts
- Data Entry
- Database creation
HTML documents for web use
- Fill-in forms
- PowerPoint presentations
- Drawings for transparencies, etc.
- Color printing
Submitting a Job to Administrative Services Procedure
- Obtain a Service Request form from your departmental administrative assistant of from the administrative office. Complete the form with clear, concise instructions.
- Determine your department's procedure for sending work to Administrative Services.
- Place the job, with the completed Service Request form, in the INCOMING JOBS tray in the Administrative Services office in the Technology Center.
- When completed, your department's administrative assistant will be notified by email or phone that the job has been completed and is ready to be picked up.
- Completed jobs, with the exception of exams, are available for pickup in the COMPLETED JOBS tray in the Administrative Services office. Exams will be kept in a locked, secure area. When picking up exams, please ask for them specifically.