Majors: Baylor Business Fellows, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation
Minor: Nutrition Sciences
Hometown: Austin, TX
Aili Edwards is serving her first year on the board of Women in Business and previously served on the Publicity Committee. She is currently working with Waco Cha as a marketing intern and is an Account Manager for Baylor Campus Rec. This past summer, she was a Digital Marketing Intern with Guidehouse Consulting and will be continuing with them full-time next summer as a Marketing Associate.
- Must have been a member in the previous semester
- Manage the organization's social media
- Draft all weekly emails to be sent to members
- Create event calendars and graphics
- Promote WIB through social media, organization fairs, etc.