Bachelor of Science
Requirements for the B.S. Major in Economics are described fully and authoritatively in the undergraduate catalog of the College of Arts and Sciences.
Basic Major Requirements
Twenty-seven semester hours including the following:
- ECO 2306, 2307, 3306, 4347, and either 3305 or 3307
- Six semester hours of 4000 level economics electives
- Six semester hours of additional 3000 or 4000 level economics electives
- Note: ECO 3308 and 3355 do not count toward the Economics major.
Required courses in other fields:
- MTH 1321
- STA 2381
- Note: MTH 1322 may be required for graduate school.