Ranked #9 in the nation for graduate healthcare management and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education
The program also offers a dual degree track for a MHA and Master of Business Administration (MBA). The MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
A Top Ranked Nationally Accredited Program
- The Master of Heath Administration (MHA) program is ranked #12 in the nation for graduate healthcare management and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
- The program also offers a dual degree track for a MHA and Master of Business Administration (MBA). The MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- The MHA program is tied with programs such as Johns Hopkins and Cornell University
- Complete U.S. News & World Report rankings
Residency Year at a Top Hospital
- The Army-Baylor Program consists of one didactic year hosted at the U.S. Medical Center of Excellence (MEDCoE), Fort Sam Houston, Texas and one residency year at large federal or civilian healthcare system
- Civilian residency site options include the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Emory Health, UCLA Health, and Massachusetts General Hospital
- Military residency site options include Brooke, Tripler, Madigan, Landstuhl, and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Peer Network of Professionals
- Join a robust inter-service network of healthcare professionals in the federal health sector
- Classmates have diverse backgrounds and may have experience working as physicians, nurses, administrators, social work, and medical evacuation pilots, among many others.
- Engage with active Army-Baylor Alumni that serve in and out of the federal healthcare system
Two former program directors of the Army-Baylor Graduate Program wanted to leave a legacy that would connect them back to the program even after being gone for so long. Little did they know how strong of an impact that their contribution, Gazpacho the bear, would make on faculty, alumni and current students.
Highlighted by the graduate entrepreneurship program breaking into the Top 10 nationally, several Baylor University graduate and professional programs were among those ranked in the 2024 Best Graduate Schools rankings, released today by U.S. News & World Report.
ARMY-BAYLOR ALUMNI ACHE RECEPTION Wednesday, March 30 | 6-8 p.m. We are excited to see Army-Baylor alumni in Chicago for the annual ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership Conference. For those of you traveling to attend, we want to invite you to join us for a social reception on Wednesday, March 30 at McCormick & Schmick's in Chicago! Business casual/evening attire is suggested. Hors d' oeuvres will be served.
Senior faculty and students of Army-Baylor MHA program attended the ACHE Central Texas Symposium in Waco, TX.