The Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) degree is a STEM-designated program, cross-disciplinary degree encompassing multiple fields of study within the Hankamer School of Business and the Department of Statistical Science at the College of Arts and Sciences.
In the MSBA program, you can pursue a degree that prepares you for careers as a professional business analyst by:
- Learning the fundamentals of information technology and statistics
- Learning tools to understand and visualize data
- Learning fundamental skills in modeling and analysis of multivariate data
- Learning tools for predictive data analysis and forecasting
- Improving programming skills to the professional level for data analytics
- Providing a framework to examining ethical implications of collecting and managing big data