There is a MSBA program that’s right for you. Pick the program that meets your needs.
Students in the Online MSBA learn the same curriculum taught by the same nationally acclaimed faculty as our on-campus MSBA. You can choose to earn your MSBA while working full-time in your career or as a full-time student. This degree can prepare you to launch your career or give your on-going career an edge for advancement.
The MSBA is a STEM-designated degree designed to prepare you to launch a career in business analytics. Students have the option to pair the MSBA degree with our Full-Time MBA degree to earn a joint MBA/MSBA. Doing so would give you the opportunity to learn data science while honing your leadership skills at the same time.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) degree is a STEM-designated program, cross-disciplinary degree encompassing multiple fields of study within the Hankamer School of Business and the Department of Statistical Science at the College of Arts and Sciences.
In the MSBA program, you can pursue a degree that prepares you for careers as a professional business analyst by:
- Learning the fundamentals of information technology and statistics
- Learning tools to understand and visualize data
- Learning fundamental skills in modeling and analysis of multivariate data
- Learning tools for predictive data analysis and forecasting
- Improving programming skills to the professional level for data analytics
- Providing a framework to examining ethical implications of collecting and managing big data