- Are you interested in participating in a study-abroad program? Directing a study abroad? Creating a new business study abroad? Please reach out to Dawn Carlson in the McBride Center to discuss the many ways you can be involved in promoting business global engagement and discuss how this fits into the strategic initiatives of the business school. Interested in applying for a business school opportunity? Complete this form.
- Are you interested in incorporating a global engagement or Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) experience in your classroom? Please complete this short form so we can help you find a partner and resources to support your COIL project.
- Are you interested in working with a global research partner? See our list of Partners below. Also, reach out to Dawn Carlson to learn about a new opportunity for a research appointment with Christ University in Bangalore India.
- University of Sydney in Australia
- University of St. Andrews in Scotland
- Yonsei University in South Korea
- University of Birmingham in England
- University of East Anglia in England
- Hosei University in Tokyo, Japan
- Tsinghua University in Beijing, China
- Tohoku University in Japan
- Utrecht Network
McBride Fellows are members of Hankamer School of Business that have done an extraordinary job in terms of promoting and advancing the welfare of business global engagement.
- Rachel Woods
- Wayne Hampton
- Lora Tu
- Bradley Lail
- Forest Kim
- Paul Mason
- Allison Alford
- Don Carpenter
- Chuck North
International Student Support
Help your international students succeed in your class. These resources can give you ideas about how to help your international students communicate with their American peers and how to help your American students learn from and work well with their international classmates.