Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Students
Entrepreneurship Scholarships are available to students who are pursuing an entrepreneurship major or minor within the Hankamer School of Business. Scholarships are awarded based on merit and need, with primary consideration given to need.
The deadline for scholarship applications for the 2023-2024 year (including Summer 2024) is March 20, 2023.
Step 1: Complete FAFSA
- Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA as early as possible, preferably before Baylor's FAFSA priority deadline of Feb. 1, 2023.
- The government deadline for online FAFSA applications for the
2023 - 2024 academic year is 11:59 p.m. (CST) on June 30, 2024.
- Corrections or updates to the FAFSA must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (CST) on Sept. 14, 2024.
- When completing the 2023-2024 FAFSA, use 2021 tax information.
- FAFSA Application: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
Step 2: Complete CSS Profile
- CSS Profile: www.cssprofile.org
Step 3: Complete Entrepreneurship Scholarship Application
- Complete the Entrepreneurship Scholarship application.
- Most browsers have a built-in timeout feature.
- Avoid losing work on the application by composing written portions via Microsoft Word, Notepad or iPhone Note and then copy/paste into the online application form.
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship Application: https://bit.ly/BaylorENT_ScholarshipApplication
- To complete the Entrepreneurship Scholarship application process, provide a transcript (unofficial is acceptable) to Roxie Collier via email at Roxie_A_Collier@Baylor.edu or in person at Foster 210.08 in the Hankamer School of Business.
Roxie Collier, Administrative Associate
Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise
Hankamer School of Business, Foster 210.08