Who Should Apply?
Baylor's mission of cultivating skilled, highly educated and ethical business analysts starts with a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this excellence when reviewing all application materials including prior academic performance, work experience, references, and test score, if required.
How To Apply?
- Review the Application Requirements section below
- Once you access the Application, make the following selections:
Application Type = 2024 Business School Application
Program of Interest = Business Analytics- MSBA
- Start your application
Detailed instructions are provided within the application. You will have the opportunity to save your application and return later if you choose not to complete all of the items below at the same time.
A current resume is required, specifically describing those activities, honors, or awards that you believe would contribute to your success in the MSBA program.
Please explain why you wish to pursue graduate studies in business analytics, and why you wish to do this at Baylor.
Letters of Recommendation
In the application, you will provide the name and email address for two references. Each reference will be sent an email message with a link directing them to a web page to submit the recommendation.
A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or proof of equivalent training at a foreign university, is required.
- Transcripts are required only from degree-granting institutions for bachelor's degrees and higher. The transcript from your graduating institution must show proof of degree. Transcripts for transfer credits are not required.
- Baylor students and graduates need to request a Baylor transcript from the Registrar's Office: Request Baylor Transcripts.
NOTE: Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for the evaluation process. If your application is approved, official transcripts will be required to complete your admission to the MSBA program.
There is no application fee for the MSBA degree program.
- The GMAT or GRE is required for applications to the MSBA program.
- GMAT/GRE waivers requests are available for those who have four or more years of post-graduate work experience. If you plan to request a waiver, please see instructions in the Test Score section of your application.
- Unofficial copies of the test scores are acceptable for the application evaluation process.
Prerequisites for admission include:
- Minimum 3 hours of statistics or QBA
- Introduction to Python Programming*
*Applicants must possess a “working knowledge” of Python programming. This can come from classes taken while earning a degree or from practical work experience using Python. Additionally, students can enroll in a non-credit-bearing continuing education course or a professional development course. One such example would be Learning Python on LinkedIn.