The Hankamer Student Organization (HSO)
The Hankamer Student Organization (HSO) - (est. 1992)
The Hankamer Student Organization (HSO) serves as a liaison between the students of the Hankamer School of Business and the Dean of the Business School. HSO assists the Business school staff and administration in organizing events, managing business student organizations, and acting as representatives of the business school to the students, faculty, staff and those outside of the Business School.
Expectations of Members:
- Attend 75% of Events.
- Attend 90% of Monday Meetings.
- Serve on assigned HSO committee.
- Respond promptly to all emails, calendar invitations and Microsoft Teams communications.
- Remain in good standing academically and abide by the Business School Code of Conduct.
- Serve as a leader in the Business School by promoting the shared values of integrity, innovation, excellence, transformation, impact, learning, exploration, teamwork, leadership and service.
Sample Summary of Events:
- The Dean’s New Student Academic Open House — Fall
- Business School Open House — Fall and Spring
- "Meet the Major" Information Session — Fall
- Homecoming Business Alumni Table — Fall
- Distinguished Scholar Day(s) — Fall and Spring
- Invitation to Excellence — Fall and Spring
- University Premieres — Fall and Spring
- Business Career Fairs — Fall and Spring
- Baylor Bound Day — Spring
- Please email HSO@baylor.edu if interested in applying for the 2024-2025 Academic Year.
- Prospective students will be required to attend an Information Session in early Spring semester 2024.
- Interested applicants should leave their class schedule open between 12:15-1:00 pm on Mondays starting Fall 2024.
- Interested applicants should be admitted to the Business School by Fall 2024