Office of Communications and Marketing
The Office of Communications and Marketing at Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business works with the departments, centers, institutes and programs across the Business School to develop and deliver integrated, strategic communications plans aimed at cultivating a positive reputation for the organization.
We cultivate a positive reputation for the Hankamer School of Business.
We advance the reputation of Baylor Business with thought leadership, expertise and creativity, crafting media that engages audiences.
We operate on a foundation of values that include leadership, relevance, innovation, integrity, respect, collaboration, teamwork and a Christian commitment.
Below is a list of the various project request forms through the Office of Communications and Marketing.
- Project Request Form: Request assistance on communications and/or marketing projects
- iStock Request Form: Request iStock photography
- Digital Sign Request Form: Request digital sign development and/or deployment
- Display Asset Request Form: Request use of HSB display assets
- Web Change Request Form: Request changes to HSB website/webpages
- Alumni News Update: Submit news update to be included in an upcoming Baylor Business Review magazine "Alumni News" section
Below is a list of links to digital assets. (Box login is required to access these files.)
- HSB Logos
Up-to-date HSB logos and department logos.
- HSB Fact Graphics
HSB Facts and Statistics graphics.
- HSB PowerPoint Templates
HSB PowerPoint Templates.
- HSB Electronic Letterhead
HSB Electronic Letterhead.
- HSB Computer Wallpapers
HSB Computer Wallpapers.
- Teams/Zoom Backgrounds
Digital Backgrounds for Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- HSB Email Template
Official HSB email template (with instructions) for Outlook.