Inspire, educate, train, and develop graduates for management, administrative, and leadership positions within the federal healthcare sector; thereby, enhancing the readiness of U.S. military forces and improving the health of our active-duty service members, family, retirees, and veterans.
The Army-Baylor Program aligns with the Baylor University and U.S. Army Medical Center of Excellence missions by educating mid-careerists and clinical executive leaders. The program offers four degree tracks:
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MHA/Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Clinical Leader (MHA)
- Executive Clinical Leader (MHA/MBA)
The rigorous curriculum centers on six core competencies and links to the Joint Medical Executive Skills Program Core Curriculum. Highly qualified professors and practitioners engage in research across interdisciplinary fields and professional services, shaping the course of study for exceptional leaders with robust critical thinking, ethical decision-making, and effective communication skills.
To be the top graduate program in health and business administration, globally known for developing leaders who drive profound change within the federal health system.
Honorable Service, Leadership, Learning, Collaboration, and DEIA
- Honorable Service – We maintain integrity through professional, ethical, and honest practices in all activities.
- Leadership – We foster transformational, visionary, and empathetic leaders that anticipate changes and develop innovative solutions for the future.
- Learning – We pursue scholarship, understanding, and wisdom that impacts teaching, research, and healthcare.
- Collaboration- We recognize that our success is due to inter-professional teamwork and partnerships.
- DEIA – We promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility, where all students and faculty are treated with dignity and respect (Reference: Executive Order 14035).