Oso Launch is a program designed specifically for the niche group of student entrepreneurs at Baylor. The goal for the program is to walk side-by-side with this group of students and to provide mentorship and networking while also discussing the ins and outs of what it takes to successfully run and operate a business as a student business owner. The program consists of bi-monthly meetings that are intentionally casual, but innately educational. The meetings rest comfortably in the grey area between a formal classroom setting and a social gathering.
Some things to know about the Oso Launch program:
- Oso Launch is a program designed specifically for the student entrepreneurs on campus.
- Oso Launch works hand-in-hand with the Entrepreneurship department.
- Oso Launch provides opportunities for leadership, mentoring and networking.
- Oso Launch is the stepping stone for the 3-hour elective credit course, ENT4398 Oso Launch Practicum.
- Oso Launch students are doing really cool things with their businesses.
Oso Launch is open to all student business owners on campus. Freshmen through seniors of all majors are invited to participate.
During the 2023-2024 school year, Oso Launch will meet every other week on Tuesday evenings from 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm.
To learn more about the Baylor Entrepreneurship Department and what Oso launch students have been up to, follow @baylorentrepreneurship on Instagram.
Please direct all questions or concerns via email to Luann_Jennings@baylor.edu.