Baylor University's Professional Selling Program is a competitive Program supported by Baylor's Center for Professional Selling. The selective nature of the program allows four full-time faculty to know and engage in each student's learning and development.
ProSales students are bright, with an average GPA of 3.62. In addition to strong IQ, all share a desire to impact others' lives. Students graduating with a Professional Selling major from Baylor University are consistently among the strongest in the nation.
The Center for Professional Selling is dedicated to developing ProSales students into tomorrow's sales leaders. With our small class sizes, students receive personal coaching from top sales and industry experts and travel across the U.S. to compete in sales competitions.
How Do I Apply?
Acceptance to the Professional Selling program is selective and limited to students who demonstrate the aptitude, leadership and work ethic necessary for success.
All prospective applicants must:
- Visit the Center for Professional Selling website to learn more about the Professional Selling program
- Attend a ProSales Information Session
- Interview three current ProSales students to get a student's perspective about the program
- Have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Watch a background video (The Science of Sales) before completing the application essays
- Complete the Professional Selling Application
- Solicit three references (two faculty members, one work supervisor) to complete the Professional Selling Recommendation Form (references submit directly)
- Participate in the admissions interview
Students may be conditionally admitted to ProSales before they are admitted to the Business School, as early as the spring semester of the Freshman year.
A $200 Professional Development Fee covers ProSales identity materials (business cards, jacket, backpack, polo, etc.) and professional development activities
Below are a list of resources for current students: