Baylor Executive MBA – Veterans
The Baylor Executive MBA is honored that our program is frequently selected by veterans from all branches of military service.
Using your Military Benefits to obtain your Baylor EMBA
For Post 9/11 GI Bill®, the VA sets a tuition and fees cap each year. Here’s what you can expect for the 2022-2023 Academic Year (based on 100% benefit eligibility).
- The VA will pay up to $26,042.81* each academic year (Aug 1st - July 31st) *Fall 2021 rate
- Tuition caps reset on August 1, 2022 for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Accepted students are eligible for a Military Scholarship in addition to GI Bill® benefits
- Graduate programs do not qualify for the yellow ribbon program
- Students eligible for BHA will earn it based on campus location
- Students are considered full-time (when enrolled in a minimum of 9 hrs/semester)
Meet our Veteran Students and Alumni
Application Fee Waiver
In addition to the military scholarship, the Business School waives the $100 application fee for all active duty or veteran military personnel who apply for the Executive MBA program. The fee will be waived automatically when you submit your application.
Military scholarships are available for students entering the Executive MBA program who have served in the military, both active duty and veterans. For more details, please contact us at any time .
Baylor VA Education Benefits
The Office of the Registrar Veteran Services Division is ready to assist veterans in obtaining their educational benefits and act as a liaison to the regional VA office to process enrollment certifications.
Baylor VETS (Veteran Educational and Transition Services) offers student veterans programs to maximize success.
Baylor ranks No. 48 in the country for Best College for Veterans, according to the U.S. News & World Report rankings for 2020.
"GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."