Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills, and a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic record and professional experience. We are here to help guide you through each step in the Admission process. Please contact us at any time for immediate assistance.
To apply to either the Baylor Executive MBA Program or the Baylor Executive MBA Healthcare Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
- If applying to the healthcare program, this experience should be in the healthcare industry.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Note: A GMAT is NOT required to be admitted to the Executive MBA Program
Fall 2023 Start Date:
|Priority Deadline||April 15, 2023|
|Preferred Deadline||May 15, 2023|
|Final Round*||June 15, 2023|
|Extended Deadline - still accepting applications*||July 15, 2023|
Spring 2024 Start Date:
|Early Application||August 31, 2023*|
|Preferred||October 1, 2023|
|Final*||November 1, 2023|
*The admissions committee will review applications received after the final application deadline on a case-by-case basis.
Early Application Incentive
If you are considering the Baylor Executive MBA Program, then take advantage of our Early Application Incentive Program*! Complete your Spring 2024 application by our Early app deadline, August 31, 2023, to receive a BEIS suitcase after enrollment.
Contact the Admissions Office today for more information on how to get started.
*Exclusions and restrictions apply: a. Applicant must be accepted and enrolled into the Baylor Executive MBA Program – Dallas to receive the incentive. b. Baylor employees and tuition remission applicants are not eligible for this incentive. c. Eligible enrolled students will receive the award during their first semester. d. The Executive MBA Program reserves the right to make final decisions regarding award eligibility.
To complete your application you will need to submit the following materials:
- Detailed Resume
- Two letters of Recommendation
- At least one of the recommenders should be someone you know well in your current position such as a direct supervisor, manager, or client.
- Two Essays
- Transcripts are only required from degree-granting institutions for bachelor's degree or higher.
- Application Fee
- There is a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- The Graduate Business Program is currently waiving the application fee for all EMBA applicants.
For a detailed account of the application process, please download our application checklist.