Interested in Applying?
The best way to find out if a Baylor MBA is the right program for you is to speak with an enrollment coordinator. They are available to guide you through the admissions process and create an action plan.
At the Hankamer School of Business, we cultivate principled leaders who want to make an impact. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills, and a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic records and professional experience
To apply to the Baylor Executive MBA Program candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience is preferred.*
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its
equivalent in another country.
*If applying to the healthcare administration concentration, healthcare industry experience is preferred.
To complete your application you will need to submit the following materials:
- Detailed Resume
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Recommenders should be professional contacts such as a supervisor, colleague, or client who can speak about your talents, work accomplishments, and qualifications. Within the application, you will provide the name, organization, title, and email address of two references.
- One Essay
- Write an essay describing your professional objectives, how a Baylor MBA will contribute to those objectives, and how your participation and background will add value to the Baylor EMBA program in 500 words or less.
- Transcripts are only required from degree-granting institutions for bachelor's degree or higher.
- Application Fee
- WAIVED for all applicants: $100 - application fee
- Optional Essay
- This essay is an opportunity for you to include any additional information beneficial for the Admissions Committee to review such as breaks in employment, your past academic performance, or your choice of recommenders, etc.
- International Applicant Requirements
- Applicants must be eligible to enroll without requiring a student visa. Our Executive MBA is designed to be a part-time program for working professionals and does not meet the full-time specifications required to apply for a student visa. If you will require a student visa, please consider our Full-Time MBA program.
Note: A GMAT/GRE is NOT required to be admitted to the Executive MBA program.
For a detailed account of the application process, please download our application checklist.
Early Application Incentive
If you are considering the Baylor Executive MBA Program, then take advantage of our Early Application Incentive Program*! Complete your Fall 2024 application by the Priority Deadline to receive $2,000 towards the Fall 2024 semester.
Contact the Admissions Office today for more information on how to get started.
*Exclusions and restrictions apply: a. Applicant must be accepted and enrolled into the Baylor Executive MBA Program – Dallas to receive the incentive. b. Baylor employees and tuition remission applicants are not eligible for this incentive. c. Eligible enrolled students will receive the award as an account credit towards the cost of their first semester. d. the Executive MBA Program reserves the right to make final decisions regarding award eligibility.
Fall 2024 Start Date:
|Early Application Deadline
|February 15, 2024
|April 15, 2024
|May 15, 2024
|June 15, 2024
Spring 2025 Start Date:
|October 1, 2024
|November 1, 2024
*The admissions committee will review applications received after the final application deadline on a case-by-case basis.