Build expertise in verbal and non-verbal forms of communication and prepare to communicate effectively to groups inside and outside of businesses and organizations with the Online Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Executive Communication program. Designed to give students a broad communication background critical to leadership success, this online program emphasizes practical application of theory through a variety of skill-building exercises.
Learn from our experienced faculty and examine principles and strategies of effective communication while mastering techniques and skills for overcoming communication barriers. In addition to a solid business foundation, this program will give you the ability to conquer complex communication challenges and prepare you for success in almost any industry around the globe.
- Learn to better understand your own success as a communicator and improve presentation skills for both planned and impromptu presentations.
- Improve negotiation skills in a variety of situations.
- Hone communication and presentation skills to deliver the right message to the right audience.
- Communicate data results effectively to key constituents within and external to the organization.
- Division Director
- Team Leader
- Senior Management
- Communications Operations Manager
In order to earn an Online MBA degree in Executive Communication, students must complete 48 credit hours. Below you will find the required core courses you must take for the Executive Communication concentration:
|Economics for Managers
|Fundamentals of Applied Business Finance
|Managing for Higher Performance
|Manufacturing & Service Operations
|Strategic Management & Business Policy
|Managing Information Technology in Enterprise
|REQUIRED FOR CONCENTRATION
|Communicating with Data
|Crisis Communication Management
|Strategic Brand Management