The Online Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing is designed to give you a deeper understanding of advertising, branding, communications and consumer behavior. Taught by our experienced faculty, this program provides a foundation in advanced business administration while focusing on the marketing skills you need to help virtually any business succeed.
Explore the leading theories, models and marketing tools to make better branding decisions and learn how to plan and evaluate branding strategies. Our courses provide a forum for students to discuss what they are learning and ways to apply the principles being taught. By earning your Online MBA—Marketing Concentration, you'll add tremendous value to your personal brand and position yourself for a variety of careers.
- Make better marketing and business decisions in the face of ambiguity.
- Understand the synergies within marketing from strategy to brand to measurement of strategy and brand initiatives.
- Develop effective marketing strategies and be able to measure the effect of those strategies.
- Understand integrated marketing communications and how to effectively use mass, digital and personal channels of communication.
- Marketing Director
- Brand Manager
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Product Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
In order to earn an Online MBA degree in Marketing, students must complete 48 credit hours. Below you will find the required core courses you must take for the Marketing concentration:
|ECO 5415||Economics for Managers|
|FIN 5460||Fundamentals of Applied Business Finance|
|MGT 5410||Managing for Higher Performance|
|MGT 5420||Manufacturing & Service Operations|
|MGT 5485||Strategic Management & Business Policy|
|QBA 5435||Business Statistics|
|MIS 5450||Managing Information Technology in Enterprise|
|MKT 5410||Strategic Marketing|
|MKT 5440||Strategic Brand Management|
|MKT 5460||Marketing Analysis|
|CHOOSE ONE||COMMUNICATION COURSE|
|BUS 5460||Communicating with Data|
|BUS 5490||Strategic Communication|
|MKT 5480||Crisis Communication Management|