Hankamer Scholars Advising Information
We are excited to welcome you to Baylor University and the Hankamer School of Business! Below you will find steps to complete in preparation for registering for courses.
Step 1: Attend Virtual Information Session (Students and Parents)
- Students will receive the link for the virtual information session in a Newsletter sent to their Baylor email.
- During this Required Information Session, students will meet with Hankamer School of Business advisors and fellow Hankamer Scholars to understand the course requirements of the Hankamer Scholars program.
- Parents are encouraged to attend the Information Session and there will be a Parent Q&A following the Session.
- Please email HankamerScholars@baylor.edu if you are unable to attend the session.
Step 2: Schedule your Virtual Advising Appointment (Students)
- After attending the Required Information Session, an advisor will reach out to the student's Baylor email about how to schedule a VIRTUAL one-on-one Advising Appointment.
- These appointments will be exclusively for the advisor and the student.
- Select a time that does not overlap with your session dates for Orientation and Baylor Line Camp. Students will not have the opportunity during Orientation or Baylor Line Camp experiences for advising appointments.
Step 3: Prepare for VIRTUAL Advising Appointment (Students)
- Review Baylor Orientation Website
- Verify in goBaylor that you have no registration holds
- If applicable, have an unofficial college transcript showing which Dual Credit courses you have taken (please note, this should be a college transcript and not a high school transcript)
- If applicable, have a list of AP Exams taken along with any known exam scores
- Write down any questions you want to ask in your advising appointment