Information for Corporate Partners
How can I engage with the Human Resource Management program?
Baylor has focused on specific Human Resource Management training since 1985. Our curriculum is industry-informed, hands-on, and aligns with SHRM's guidelines for HRM curriculums. All students take courses in staffing & employee relations, compensation management, and negotiation and conflict resolution. Many students also choose to take employment law and training & development coursework.
There are many ways corporate partners can get involved to support or recruit our students. For questions about the opportunities below, please contact Sara Perry at Sara_Perry@baylor.edu.
- Sponsor a student scholarship to attend the HR Southwest conference
- Partner with our professors to develop a class project at your company
- Become a mentor for one of our students
- Visit as a guest speaker at a student SHRM chapter meeting
- Schedule on-campus interviews specifically with our HRM students for your internship or job opening
- Network with students at our Fall Meet & Greet or Spring Dinner
Support the HRM program
Your gift will support Baylor student participation in essential learning opportunities over the next year.