Information for Corporate Partners
How can I engage with the Human Resource Management program?
Baylor has focused on specific Human Resource Management training since 1985. Our curriculum is industry-informed, hands-on, and aligns with SHRM's guidelines for HRM curriculums. All students take courses in staffing & employee relations, compensation management, and negotiation and conflict resolution. Many students also choose to take employment law and training & development coursework.
There are many ways corporate partners can get involved to support or recruit our students. For questions about the opportunities below, please contact Sara Perry at Sara_Perry@baylor.edu.
- Sponsor a student scholarship to attend the HR Southwest conference
- Partner with our professors to develop a class project at your company
- Become a mentor for one of our students
- Visit as a guest speaker at a student SHRM chapter meeting
- Schedule on-campus interviews specifically with our HRM students for your internship or job opening
- Network with students at our Fall Meet & Greet or Spring Dinner
Support the HRM program
Your gift will support Baylor student participation in essential learning opportunities over the next year.
Contribute to Baylor Human Resource Management Program by donating to the Joe Cox Endowed Fund.