Paid Internships with Baylor Athletics
Students may earn $8-10 an hour for up to 8 hours a week during the school year to gain experience and financial support.
Virtually all S3 summer internships between the junior and senior year are paid at a level to not incur additional costs. Exceptions exist under special circumstances.
Information for Recruiters
Internships help recruiters find great talent and students find fulfilling careers.
Registration is open for recruiters to select dates and indicate interests to engage with S3 students. Get started here!
Who should participate? Talent acquisition, managers, directors and vice-presidents engaged in the business of sports and entertainment.
How much? No cost except your time and enthusiasm. The registration form previews other opportunities for those who want to engage with S3 in the future.
Why: To engage, educate and recruit passionate S3 students to find fulfilling careers in the business of sports and entertainment.
What: Recruitment and networking.
Interested in recruiting S3 students for internships? Contact us today.
Responsibilities of Internship Partner
- Before the internship: Please complete the online form prior to the internship beginning. Click here to complete the form.
- During the internship: Please complete the online evaluation form mid-summer (by July 1). Click here to complete the mid-term evaluation.
- After the internship: Please complete the online evaluation form for the entire internship (by August 15). Click here to complete the final evaluation.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Assure that your supervisor completes the forms as outlined above.
- Complete the report based on your internship journal here.