Students entering the Hankamer School of Business as Marketing majors wishing to emphasize S3E Sales or S3E Analytics should declare this intention in advance by completing the S3E Admissions Form. All marketing majors are eligible to take the S3E courses as electives if space is available. Students declaring the emphasis receive seating priority in accordance with:
a. Advance admissions: The sooner the better, as this indicates clear goals and commitment to those goals.
b. Grade point average. Entry into the business of sports is extremely competitive. GPA is a critical indicator for aptitude in the analytics track.
c. S3E Club participation: Attendance records provide insight into student interest in the business of sports as a fulfilling career path. Join the S3E Club as soon as you arrive on campus! Join the S3E Club here.
Join the Pre S3E Elite by completing the S3E Admissions Form before you arrive at Baylor or as a freshman or sophomore. This helps us stay in contact throughout your journey to reach your goals in the business of sports. Completing the S3E Admissions Form gives you priority in class permits. S3E classes are in high demand with limited seating.
The S3E program places over 95% of students in full-time positions before graduation. Close partnerships with the teams, leagues, and corporations allow many to receive full-time offers in the fall term preceding graduation. S3E students take the initiative to acquire summer internships between the junior and senior year with an organization affiliated with the S3E program or others in the industry.
Since the first graduating class in 2006, S3E has placed hundreds of graduates with professional sports teams & agencies (74%), with the remainder (26%) obtaining full-time positions with companies who seek individuals with the skills S3E graduates possess in generating revenue. S3E alumni have successfully moved into leadership roles in sports & related industries.
Review and connect on LinkedIn with over 75 outstanding S3E alumni listed on this page.
Review and learn more about our partners and placement in sports and entertainment on this page.