Graduate Student Employment
Once you are admitted to Baylor University, you are eligible to apply for student employment opportunities on campus.
While you're able to apply for any student worker positions posted across campus, there are a few jobs specifically for graduate students known as Graduate Student Employee (GSE) positions. We encourage you to check the University's Student Employment Job Board often as positions are updated throughout the year.
This page will highlight three types of employment opportunities available on campus:
- All student employment positions across campus;
- Individual graduate business student positions within Hankamer School of Business;
- A general application for graduate business students to be included in a pool of candidates for various positions within Hankamer School of Business.
Student Employment Positions Across Campus
To search all graduate-level job openings across campus, visit the Student Employment Job Board search using "Graduate" as a search filter.
Graduate Business Student Positions
The links below are posted by departments looking specifically for graduate business students:
- Keller Center- Marketing Department
- Vice Provost for Research - Lab to Market
- Hankamer School of Business - Department of Management
- Department of Economics - Graduate Student Employee
- HSB Facilities Coordinator - Lead/Trainer
- Graduate School Job List
GSE General Application: Hankamer School of Business Positions
In addition to the specific positions listed above, you are also encouraged to fill out a general application for Graduate Student Employee (GSE) positions in the Business School. This is a single application that allows you to apply to several positions at once. Applicants will be entered into a pool of applicants and specific assignments will be given to those who are hired from that pool.
Assignments range from assisting with faculty research and editing papers to data analysis or recruitment assistance. There are a limited number of GSE positions for qualified graduate business students and it is not guaranteed that you will be awarded a GSE position if you apply. Applying expresses your interest in having your name included in the pool of potential candidates from which positions can be filled.