Interested in Applying?
The decision to pursue an MBA degree is an important one. Successful Baylor applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills and a passion for excellence.
Qualified MBA candidates will be admitted regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age or disability.
Application Deadlines for 2024:
All MBA students start the MBA program in the summer semester and will register for courses in the Summer II term. Incoming students should plan to be available to start on-campus instruction by July 5, 2023.
|Decision Round||Application Deadline||Decision Notification|
|Round 1: Application Deadline and Scholarship Priority||November 15, 2023||December 1, 2023|
|Round 2: Application Deadline||February 15, 2024||March 1, 2024|
|International Applicant Deadline||April 15, 2024||May 1, 2024|
|Round 3: Application and Scholarship Deadline||April 15, 2024||May 1, 2024|
|Final Application Deadline||May 15, 2024||May 31, 2024|
Admission decisions are usually made within two weeks of receiving all required materials or by the notification date that corresponds with the application deadline. The FTMBA accepts applications after the published deadlines on a case-by-case basis.
The Application Process
Step 1: Start Your Application
The Full-Time MBA application is available for 2023 and 2024. We will review your application when it is submitted along with all required supporting documents (transcripts, test scores, recommendations, etc.). Follow these steps to start your application:
- If you have never started an application, create an account as a "First-time user".
- If you already have an application log-in, log in as "Returning user".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click "Start New Application".
- Select "2024 Business School Application" to start your application.
Step 2: Submit Your Materials
- Current Resume and Cover Letter
- The cover letter should include reasons why you are qualified for a place in the program, how your participation will add value to the program and provide any other information that would be useful for the admissions committee. The target length for the letter should be one page.
- One Letter of Recommendation
- The recommendation should be written by someone who can speak to your professional strengths and weaknesses and past success and accomplishments. Ideal recommenders would be a past/current supervisor or professor. Letters can be sent digitally or a hard copy can be mailed. Mailed letters should be addressed as follows:
One Bear Place #98013
Waco, TX 76798-8013
- Transcripts are required only from degree-granting institutions for bachelor's degrees and higher. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for the evaluation process and can be uploaded into the application by the applicant. If admitted into the program, official transcripts will need to be requested by the student. Instructions for sending official transcripts.
- Exam Scores
- Applicants for Baylor's Full-Time MBA, who aren't otherwise granted a waiver, are required to submit one of the following: GMAT, GRE, MCAT, DAT or LSAT.
- Exam score waivers are available on a case-by-case basis for applicants who meet certain requirements.
- Unofficial scores are acceptable for the evaluation process and can be self-reported in the application. If admitted into the program, official scores will need to be received for those who haven't received an exam score waiver.
- To give yourself every opportunity to score well on either the GMAT or GRE, we encourage beginning your test preparation early. To prepare for the GMAT or GRE, take a moment to visit our blog to read GMAT & GRE—Getting the Score You Want.
- Application Fee
- There is no application fee for the MBA program.
- International Applicant Requirements
- Be sure to visit Baylor Graduate School's website to learn more about the additional documentation required for international applicants.
- Information about English Proficiency Examination requirements.
- Once accepted, international applicants can contact Baylor's Center for Global Engagement for assistance and resources to help guide them through the process of preparing to be an international student at Baylor.
The video above is of an info session designed to answer the most common questions asked by our international applicants. There is information about the admissions requirements and process, tuition and financial aid, employment opportunities, career services, STEM degree options, and more.
Step 3: Schedule an Interview
Once you submit your application along with all required supporting documents, you can schedule an admissions interview.
For a detailed list of the application materials and overall process, please download our Application Checklist.
Updated Sept. 14, 2023