The Baylor Business Center for Professional Selling (ProSales) is recognized as one of the top sales programs. Corporations affirm that ProSales students are prepared to make contributions in professional sales roles immediately upon graduation. ProSales provides outstanding growth and development opportunities for ProSales students thanks to the support and commitment of Corporate Partners.
Corporate Partners have the opportunity to:
- Engage in strong brand-building opportunities
- Gain pre-screened access to qualified job candidates
- Make an impact in the lives of students
Explore ProSales Events
Every semester, we host several Explore ProSales events. The Explore ProSales program allows several executives and companies to examine the ProSales program at the same time. Participants meet an array of students in the process, so they understand our product development strategy from our POV and from the POV of the end product (i.e., the students).
Here's what you'll learn during the event:
- Research Platform and Competencies (Dr. Andrea Dixon, Executive Director)
- Sales Curriculum (4-6 students)
- Sales Competitions (4-6 students)
- Internships (4-6 students)
- College-to-Career Program (4-6 students)
- Wrap Up (Executives and Faculty)
All visits are scheduled from 10:00-1:00pm CT
Upcoming Explore Baylor ProSales Visits (in-person)
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Submit a Job or Internship Opportunity
With a brief form, you can let us know about jobs or internship opportunities for ProSales students.