Senior Lecturer; 2304 Course Coordinator
Cari Edison began her career in public accounting at KPMG in Dallas. She then spent four years as an internal auditor for American Airlines before returning to Waco as the vice president for National Security and Alarm, Inc. She began her teaching career at Baylor University in 2011 where she brings her industry knowledge into the classroom. She was promoted to senior lecturer in 2017.
- 1999 – MBA/BBA, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- ACC 2304 – Managerial Accounting
- ACC 3303 – Accounting Information Systems
- Teaching cases for use in the classroom setting
- Stuebs, M., Bryant, S. M., Edison, C., Reese, K. (2017). Brittney's Boutique: Tailoring a budget for function as well as fashion. Journal of Accounting Education, 39, 32-47.
- Stuebs, M., Edison, C., Hurt, K. (2014). Sunk Costs: What costs do you “sea?” IMA Educational Case Journal, 7(3), 1-7.
- Stuebs, M., Bryant, S. M., Edison, C., Stanley, C. W. (in press). Brittney’s Boutique: Tailoring financial statements for function as well as fashion. Journal of Accounting Education.
Other Intellectual Contributions
- Instructors Manual to Accompany Managerial Accounting 5th Ed (Accepted)
- Edison, C. (in press). Solutions Manual to Accompany Managerial Accounting 5th Ed.
Foster Business and Innovation 110.19
One Bear Place #98002
Waco, TX 76706