Jane N. Baldwin
Jane Baldwin is a professor of Accounting and the holder of the Ernst and Young Teaching Fellowship at Baylor University. She holds a PhD in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting from the University of Arkansas and is a certified public accountant.
- 1985 – PhD, Accounting, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- 1981 – MBA, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- 1977 – BS, Arkansas Tech University, Accounting, Russellville, Arkansas
- ACC 3301 – Financial Accounting and Reporting I
- ACC 3302 – Financial Accounting and Reporting II
- Education Pedagogy
- Audit Research
- Financial Accounting Research
- Baldwin, J., Hurtt, D., Hurtt, R. K. What Changes Are Coming to the 2024 CPA Exam?. To appear in Today's CPA,
- Baldwin, J. (2019). FASB Simplifies the Test for Goodwill Impairment. Today's CPA,
- Baldwin, J. (2018). Understanding and Preparing for the New Lease Accounting Standard. Today's CPA.
Foster Business and Innovation 110.05
One Bear Place #98002
Waco, TX 76706