Qinxi Wu is an assistant professor of Finance at Hankamer Scholl of Business, Baylor University. She joined Baylor in 2017 after receiving her PhD in Finance from Georgia State University. Her research focuses on empirical corporate finance, corporate governance, Fintech and corporate innovation.
- 2017 – PhD, Finance, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
- 2011 – Master, Quantitative and Computational Finance, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia
- FIN 3310 – Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Corporate innovation
- Corporate Governance
- Mark Chen, Qinxi Wu, and Baozhong Yang. 2019. How Valuable is FinTech Innovation? Review of Financial Studies 32, 2062–2106.
- Mark Chen, Hai Tran, Qinxi Wu, and Evgenia Zhivotova. 2022. Are Directors Rewarded for Excellence? Evidence from Reputation Shocks and Career Outcomes. Review of Corporate Finance Studies 11, 263–313.