Rongen "Sophia" Zhang
Sophia Zhang is an assistant professor of Business Analytics in the Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics. She holds a PhD in Computer Information Systems from Georgia State University. Her research interests include emerging technology’s implications on organizations and individuals, such as, blockchain governance issues and explainable AI. She also served on the executive board of the Doctoral Student College of Association of Information Systems.
- 2022 – PhD, Computer Information Systems, Gerogia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
- 2018 – BA, Information Systems and Information Management, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China
- MIS 4344 - Business Intelligence
- MIS 5342 - Business Intelligence
- Blockchain governance
- Blockchain decentralization
- Cryptocurrency-based incentives
- Explainable AI
- Responsible AI
- Zhang, R., George, A., Kim, J., Johnson, V., & Ramesh, B. (2019). Benefits of blockchain initiatives for value-based care: proposed framework. Journal of medical Internet research, 21(9), e13595.
- Werder, K., Ramesh, B., & Zhang, R. (2022). Establishing Data Provenance for Responsible Artificial Intelligence Systems. ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems (TMIS), 13(2), 1-23.
- Park, J., Zhang, R., & Xue, L. (2021). Myopic Evaluative Governance Engagement in Cryptocurrency-Incentivized Online Community. Conference on Information Systems Technology; Newport Beach, CA
- Zhang, R., Park, J., Ciriello, R., & Thatcher, J. B. (2021). Digital Class Struggle? Incentivizing User Engagement in a Blockchain-based Online Community. The proceedings of the 3rd Multidisciplinary International Symposium on Disinformation in Open Online Media; The Oxford Internet Institute
- Ellis, C., Sendi, M., Zhang, R., Carbajal, D., Wang, D., Miller, R., Calhoun. V. (2023) "Novel methods for elucidating modality importance in multimodal electrophysiology classifier" Frontiers in Neuroinformatics