Clinical Assistant Professor
David Reid, JD, is a clinical assistant professor of Business Law within the Department of Accounting and Business Law in Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business. He holds a juris doctorate and leverages two decades of industry and private practice experience for the benefit of his students. Reid has significant experience in most every area of business law, with particular interest in the areas of strategic transactions, e-commerce and technology law, international law, securities law including initial public offerings and private placements, joint ventures, complex investment transactions, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and long-term multi-party technology deals. He has served on numerous boards of directors around the world, including companies operating throughout Europe and Asia.
- JD – Law, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- BS – Business Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- BL 3305 – Legal Environment of Business
- BL 5310 – Cyberlaw
- BL 4310 – Cyberlaw
- Business Law
- International Joint Ventures
- Early-Stage Investment Transactions
- Reid, D., Dissenters’ Rights: An Analysis Exposing the Judicial Myth of Awarding Only Simple Interest, Arizona Law Review, Volume 36, Number 2 (1994).
Foster Business and Innovation 110.37
One Bear Place #98002
Waco, TX 76706