John G. White
Clinical Assistant Professor
John G. White was added to the Baylor University Department of Management as a clinical assistant professor in January 2022. He had been serving as an adjunct instructor for the Department of Marketing since 2018.
White comes to Baylor after a 33-year career in sales, service and marketing at General Motors. For the past seven years, he was the GMC regional marketing manager, responsible for the successful marketing launches of GMC trucks such as the Sierra, Yukon and Acadia.
White’s favorite Bible verse is 2 Timothy 1:7, which says, “For God did not give me the spirit of fear, but the spirit of power, love, and a sound-mind.” He brings this power into the classroom to prepare our students to thrive in their next mission.
- 1993, MBA, Business Administration, San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- 1988, BA, Psychology, Adrian College, Adrian, Michigan
- MGT 3305 – Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- MGT/MIS 4330 – Project Management
- MGT 4395 – Internship in Management