MSIS Graduate Program Director; Clinical Assistant Professor
Mr. Johnny Bhojwani is a current clinical assistant professor in the department of Information Systems and Business Analytics in the Hankamer School of Business. He holds a Master’s degree in Information Systems from Baylor University. Mr. Bhojwani serves as the Graduate Program Director for the Master’s of Information System program (Spring 2023).
Mr. Bhojwani comes to Baylor from a professional background in industry. He started his career as a general software developer with Sabre Inc. and moved on to American Airlines to become an ETL developer. He came to Baylor in 2011 as a data analyst for Enrollment Management and over the span of 5 years became the Assistant Director of Operations and Technology.
Mr. Bhojwani joined the faculty of the Information Systems and Business Analytics in 2017 as a Clinical Assistant Professor and brings his vast experience of technical expertise to the classroom.
- 2017 – Masters of Information Systems, Baylor University, Waco TX
- 2000 – Bachelors of Computer Information Systems, DeVRY University, Irving TX
- MIS 4322 – Advanced Python (2020 – current)
- MIS 4340 – Foundation Database System Development (2018 – current)
- MIS 4V98 – Introduction to Python (2018)
- MIS 3305 – Management Information Systems (2017, 2022)
- Data Cleaning
- Data Analysis