Clinical Assistant Professor
Lotte Bostick, JD, CPA serves as an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Accounting and Business Law at the Hankamer School of Business and as an adjunct professor at Baylor University School of Law.
Prior to joining Baylor, Bostick served as general counsel at FirstCity Financial Corporation, a publicly traded financial company doing business internationally, as well as in all 50 states. Bostick's professional background includes more than thirty years of experience in contracts, bankruptcy, entity formation and governance, real estate, employment law, securities, intellectual property, litigation management and international law.
- 1988 – Juris Doctor, Baylor University School of Law, with honors, Waco, Texas
- 1982 – BS Accounting, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
- 1981 – BS Biochemistry, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
- BL 3305 – Legal Environment of Business
- BL 5304 – Legal Aspects of Financial and Commercial Transactions
- LAW 9266 – In-House Externship Program
Foster Business and Innovation 110.11
One Bear Place #98002
Waco, TX 76706