Min Kyung Lee
Min Kyung Lee is an assistant professor of Supply Chain Management at the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University. She holds a PhD in Business Administration with a specialty in Operations Management from Clemson University. She spent two years in an automotive industry as a logistic coordinator prior to working on her PhD. She is a member of Production and Operations Management Society and Decision Sciences Institute.
- 2018 – PhD, Business Administration, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- 2010 – MS, Marketing, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- 2008 – BA, Economics, Kangwon National University, South Korea
- MGT/MIS 4330 – Project Management (2020-2022)
- MGT 3325 – Operations Management (2023)
- Service Operations Management
- New Service Innovations
- Supply Chain Management
- Lee, J., Lee, M. K., Jeong, S., Lee, B., & Park, M. (2022). Responding to epidemic-driven demand: the role of supply channels. International Journal of Production Research, 1-22.
- Charpin, R., Lee, M. K., & Wu, T. (2021). Mobile procurement platforms: Bridging the online and offline worlds in China's restaurant industry. International Journal of Production Economics, 241, 108256.
- Lee, J. Y., McFadden, K. L., Lee, M. K., & Gowen III, C. R. (2021). US hospital culture profiles for better performance in patient safety, patient satisfaction, Six Sigma, and lean implementation. International Journal of Production Economics, 234, 108047.
- Helkkula, A., Buoye, A. J., Choi, H., Lee, M. K., Liu, S. Q., & Keiningham, T. L. (2020). Parents' burdens of service for children with ASD–implications for service providers. Journal of Service Management, 31(5), 1015-1039.
- Lee, M. K., Verma, R., & Roth, A. (2015). Understanding customer value in technology-enabled services: A numerical taxonomy based on usage and utility. Service Science, 7(3), 227-248.