Wilson Law is an assistant professor in Economics and a faculty affiliate of the Health Services Research program. He holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Before graduate study in economics, he worked at Epic, a healthcare software company. He managed the health plan operations software and worked with some of the country’s leading integrated healthcare providers.
- 2016 – Ph.D., Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- 2012 – MS, Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- 1996 – BS, Computer Sciences and Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- ECO 4347 – Econometrics
- ECO 4351/5351 – Data Science I
- ECO 4352/5352 – Data Science II
- Political Economy
- Health Economics
- Bradley, S. W., Garven, J. R., Law, W. W., & West, J. E. (2022). The impact of chief diversity officers on diverse faculty hiring. Southern Economic Journal, 89(1), 3-36.
- Alston, E., Law, W., Murtazashvili, I., & Weiss, M. (2022). Blockchain networks as constitutional and competitive polycentric orders. Journal of Institutional Economics, 1-17. doi:10.1017/S174413742100093X.
- Flavin, F. & Law, W. (2022). Ideological proximity, issue importance, and vote choice. Electoral Studies, 75, 2022, 102422.
- Alston, E., Crepelle, A., Law, W., & Murtazashvili, I. (2021). The chronic uncertainty of American Indian property rights. Journal of Institutional Economics, 17(3), 473-488. doi:10.1017/S1744137420000636.
- Law, W. (2021). Decomposing political advertising effects on vote choices. Public Choice, 188, 525-547. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11127-020-00849-8.
Foster Business and Innovation 320.1
Foster Campus for Business
Waco, TX 76706