Clinical Assistant Professor
Michael W. (Mike) Wright is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Baylor University, in the Hankamer School of Business, in the department of Management - Office 220.45
Prior to coming to Baylor Mr. Wright was the President and Chief Operating Officer at L3's Platform Integration Division, a $700M+ annual operation, with responsibility for all of the divisions operations to include it's profit and loss. Prior to L3 Mr. Wright worked 16 years at the Boeing Company in numerous Executive Program Management, Operations Management, Business Development, and Engineering Development positions. Under his leadership the organizations at L3 and Boeing have all achieved significant customer satisfaction, compliance, cost, and cycle time improvements.
Prior to Boeing, Mr. Wright served 23 years in the United States Air Force achieving the highest enlisted rank of Chief Master Sergeant. His last duty assignment was as the Program Manager for the KC-135 Aircraft Fleet at Headquarters Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB IL. He was responsible for Air Force logistics and maintenance policy and direction for all users of the KC-135 aircraft worldwide.
Mr. Wright and his wife, Gloria, have three children, and 5 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. He is active in his local Church and community.
- 1998 – 2014 – Executive Leadership Programs at Business School at Wharton, Notre Dame, Washington University, and The Boeing Executive Leadership Center
- 2000 - Masters in Business Administration
- 1997 - Bachelor of Science in Total Quality Management
- MGT 3325 – Operation Management (2016 – present)
- MGT 4355 – Management Consulting (2017 – present)